- Welded steel book truck with three single-sided sloped shelves and a 200 lb. total capacity when distributed evenly across all shelves and suitable for organizing, storing, and transporting books, reference materials, and binders, among others
- Frame is made of 18 gauge steel, and shelves are made of 20 gauge steel for strength and to resist denting
- Powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion
- Has end panels with U-shaped handles and two swivel and two fixed 5" polypropylene casters for control and maneuverability
- Some assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Publisher: Sandusky Lee Corporation
The Sandusky SL327-01 is a welded steel book truck with casters, three single-sided sloped shelves with 12" clearance between each shelf, and a 200 lb. capacity when the weight is evenly distributed, and is suited for organizing, storing, and transporting books, reference materials, and binders, among others. The frame is made of 18 gauge steel and the shelves are made of 20 gauge steel for strength and to resist denting. The book truck has end panels with U-shaped handles, and two swivel and two fixed 5" casters for control and maneuverability. The casters are made of polypropylene to resist high temperatures, corrosion, and wear. This book truck has a powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion. It is commonly used to organize, store, and transport books in law offices, schools, and libraries, among others.
The unit, with casters, measures 46 x 28 x 14 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Some assembly is required, instructions are included, and tools for assembly are sold separately.
Utility carts, also known as service carts, are used for securely storing, organizing, and transporting equipment, supplies, refuse, and materials. They are suitable for use in industrial, manufacturing, and maintenance applications, as well as in the home.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.
Package Dimensions: 42.5 x 28.7 x 14.2 inches