Planning an outdoor kitchen but don't want to deal with an endless parade of contractors and trips to the hardware store? Consider line of built-in products.
They're modular (that means you put it together the way you want it - like Lego, but the pieces are a lot bigger). This clever system will get you and your backyard set up faster and for less money than the alternatives.
You pick which Napoleon barbecue (or barbecues?) that you want, then pick a few extras such as side burners, storage drawers and fridge compartments. Assemble the steel cabinets, drop in the barbecue and finish with your choice of cabinet top. Voila, your neighbours will be drooling over the fence within minutes.
- Under grill cabinet required for the and the (Grill head is not included with the purchase of an under grill cabinet)
- Carbon coloured powder coated galvanized steel construction (think we can add on more adjectives to that?)
- 2 rolling drawers which offers loads of storage space
- Stainless steel drawer fronts which shine like no other
- Rear and side panels have removable knockouts for gas piping
- Adjustable levelling feet allow you to keep it stable on uneven patio surfaces
- Shipped fully assembled - it doesn't get easier than that
- Also available for the and the
- Dimensions (without grill head): 34 3/4" W x 35" H x 24" D