Winner of the 2016 Best in Show award at the Vesta Awards, the Hestan has skyrocketed with its popularity (and for good reason too). With its unique design and unparalleled performance, this grill will surely be an eye-catcher.
All of us at Barbecues Galore can agree that the Hestan has some true character. The Horizon™ Hood allows you to hold the lid still at any level of elevation. Not only that, this lid is capable of being lifted with just your pinky finger! The unique design goes further as it is available in 12 different colours. That’s right, TWELVE! From a traditional stainless steel look with “Steeletto” to a bolder and daring look with “Matador Red”, you’ll definitely be bringing all the boys to the yard without having to make any more milkshakes.
Overall, we’re honoured to be selling this top-of-the-line barbecue. Manufactured in California with quality parts and lifetime warranties backing the product; we know the Hestan will be turning heads for years to come.
- Two heavy-duty 321 stainless steel Trellis™ tubular burners provide 25,000 BTUs each of high-performance power
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner offers 25,000 BTUs for incredible searing temperatures
- 36” wide grill – 653 sq. in. primary grilling surface/ 236 sq. in. warming rack surface
- Ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,500 to 18,000 BTUs for perfect rotisserie/searing/finishing with simple touch on function
- Symmetrical radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquettes (simple flip-to-clean functionality)
- Horizon™ hood opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds at desired height
- Motion-activated Stadium™ halogen under-hood lighting illuminates cooking area, while front control panel LED lighting keeps controls visible
- Lasered in-house DiamondCut™ 5/16″ stainless steel grates provide excellent heat retention
- Marquise™ accented panels, side cart handle, and commercial end caps to give this grill true character
- Features multiple storage drawers to store all your grilling accessories
- Extra-Large front wheels and commercial grade casters with 360 degrees of manoeuvrability
- Assembled Dimensions: 54 3/4" W x 53 9/16" H x 32 1/2" D