Weekend homeschool links: November 12th
So excited to share: I teamed up with my friends at Sparkle Stories for a special project ~
one of my Simple Homeschool posts has been transformed into a new Martin & Sylvia audio story!
My kiddos grew up listening to Martin and Sylvia, so it’s a joy to help create a story for a new generation of listeners! It’s called “A Circle of Light” (ages 4+) and is inspired by my Candle Making with Kids post.
Your family can listen with a 30 day Sparkle Stories Free Trial – just click here and use the code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL – enjoy!
Weekend homeschool links:
- What You Need to Know About Teaching Sight Words
- Thanksgiving Fun – Books, Games, Movies, and More
- When You Can’t Do Everything: Overcoming Homeschool Burnout
- 45 Gorgeous Gifts Kids Can Make
- Some Thoughts from a Recently Retired Homeschool Mom
- 7 years ago on the blog: Pressing Through the Middle Years of Homeschooling
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 74, Teens Are Scary…And Other Lies I Once Believed
- On Instagram: Celebrating 16 years as his mama!
Do you dream of a homeschool curriculum that…
- seeks to help you teach your children wisdom and the ability to think/discern…
- will surprise you, as well as your kids, with how much you can actually love learning…
- helps inspire your family with stories of people who make a difference… and
- relies on a proven method of education that has worked for centuries?
If this sounds like you, it’s definitely time to check out all that Sonlight has to offer!
MyFunScience offers a rich selection of weekly live online science, math, and technology courses, providing middle and high school homeschoolers with stellar teaching and a supportive environment.
Their team of Christian teachers have years of mastery in their subject matter and if you enroll for next semester before the end of November you’ll save 10%!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!